Carolyn T. Walder
This advisor specializes in the following areas of expertise:
- Ongoing Investment Management
- Financial Issues Between Generations
- Retirement Planning & Distribution Rules
- Women's Financial Planning Issues
- Retirement Plan Investment Advice
Comprehensive planning, management and ongoing advisory services to widows, widowers and others in life transitions, including retirees. Special expertise in providing investment management for income needs in retirement and for widows/widowers needing to replace income.
Our primary goal is to serve those clients who are most vulnerable to predatory practices. This includes those (usually women) who are inexperienced in financial and portfolio management, yet are reliant on invested assets to provide all or almost all of their income.
NAPFA Start Date
February 05, 2002
Industry Start Date
January 01, 1997