Carolyn T. Walder
This advisor specializes in the following areas of expertise:
- Financial Issues Between Generations
- Ongoing Investment Management
- Retirement Plan Investment Advice
- Retirement Planning & Distribution Rules
- Women's Financial Planning Issues
Comprehensive planning, management and ongoing advisory services to clients in life transitions, including retirees, widows/widowers and divorcees. Special expertise in providing investment management for income needs in retirement and for widows/widowers/divorcees needing to replace income.
Our primary goal is to serve those clients who are most vulnerable to predatory practices. This includes those (usually women) who are inexperienced in financial and portfolio management, yet are reliant on invested assets to provide all or almost all of their income.
NAPFA Start Date
February 05, 2002
Industry Start Date
January 01, 1997