This advisor specializes in the following areas of expertise:
- Advising Medical Professionals
- Helping Clients Identify & Achieve Goals
- High Net Worth Client Needs
- Ongoing Investment Management
- Retirement Planning & Distribution Rules
- Tax Planning
Our firm is small enough to care and large enough to know what it takes to build and manage wealth efficiently. Our fee-only services include: investment management, financial planning and tax preparation and planning.
We do not have an investment asset minimum and we believe that integrating financial planning and tax planning with one advisor that knows your complete financial picture benefits you and saves you time and money!
There are three reasons clients choose me over other financial advisors.
- As a CPA and PFS (Personal Financial Specialist), I offer unique and integrated financial planning and tax advice.
- I provide advice on your timeframe. Responding to emails and voicemails in a timely manner is a priority for me.
- I signed the fiduciary pledge and do not offer or sell products with commissions.
When I start a relationship with a new client the main reason clients seek my advice is because they want a trusted recommendation; someone not only to manage and watch their investments, but someone to bounce ideas off of as well.
Client's also find that as the owner of the firm and a CPA, they receive a level of attention and trust that may not be found elsewhere. Whether it's returning phone calls in a timely manner or replying to emails at all hours of the day, clients have come to rely on my availability. I integrate financial planning with tax planning and eliminate the need for two relationships. It's a partnership that works!
NAPFA Start Date
March 08, 2007
Industry Start Date
September 01, 1993