Posey Capital Management Inc.
Posey Capital Management is dedicated to helping clients pull together complex facets of their financial affairs, so they can relax and enjoy their lives. We believe:
- Wealth is more than just investing.
- Financial education is key to achieving a sense of peace.
- Fee-only service matters.
- Investment/portfolio management
- Retirement cash flow planning
- Life, disability, long-term care and other insurance
- Other asset protection strategies
- Estate planning and gift planning
- Charitable gift planning
- Succession planning
- Other wealth management needs as they arise
Founder and President Tom Posey is a former faculty member at Rice University's School of Continuing Studies, where he taught in the Certified Financial Planner® certification education program. Past careers have included business CFO and attorney. Tom holds a J.D., and bachelor’s degrees in business administration and psychology. He loves reading and recently launched his separate "Go Navy" Web site to honor and promote the Navy.
Planning Director Jeff Eschman is a Certified Financial Planner® and a registered professional engineer who founded his own fee-only financial advisory firm before joining Posey Capital Management. During 15 years with Marathon Oil, he gained experience in management, finance and economics, budgeting, cost management, risk control and long-term planning. Jeff enjoys traveling and sailing on Galveston Bay.
Dani LaMarche, Registered Paraplanner®, is currently completing her business degree from the University of Houston with a concentration in finance. In her free time, she enjoys distance running and Bikram yoga.